How to connect to Github Repositorie/s?
Connecting to Github or any other similar versioning control system will authorize Razorops to access your code and enables a trigger to Razorops whenever there is change in code for specified branches of respective repositories.
Once you are signed in to Razorops website, follow the instructions explained below:
- Click on Integration tab on the left main menu.
- You will land up on Integration page as below screenshot. All linked resources will be marked with green star with check mark inside.
- We will connect Github here. Click on github bar and it will show the details of already linked github accounts. For the below screenshot, you can see that there is already one repository linked. Lets try and connect another one. Click on the 'Connect' button.
Post clicking, it will take us to github razorops integration page(if logged in to github already), or will ask you to authenticate github.
On integration page, github will ask you to choose one of the organizations which you have created in Github.
- Select the required Organization, it will ask you to select all repositories in it or select a particular one. Select according to your need.
- Hit install on the bottom of the page. Post installation of webhook, it will redirect you to Razorops integration page and you will see your github account added under github tab.